Tips for better air quality
It’s winter time once again. A lot of health problems are connected with bad air quality in tightly closed rooms.
Check out some tips to freshen up your days:
1. Open windows and doors when you can. Even if it is bitterly cold, briefly open a window or two for at least 10 minutes every day.
2. Clean regularly. Frequent vacuuming reduces airborne pollutants like mold, pollen, pet dander, and dust mites.
3. Keep the humidity in check. Keep your indoor humidity in the range between 30 and 60 %. It’s easy with the help of an ultrasonic humidifier. The proper humidity will protect your family from dry air discomforts.
4. Use non-toxic cleaning products. Especially when cleaning in the winter time, when ventilation is typically less effective, chemicals' fumes stay inside the home and on surfaces cleaned with them.
5. Keep bedding clean. Wash bedding frequently (once a week) on a high temperature to avoid dust mites and bacteria.
6. Keep your home green. Many plants like bamboo palm and Peace Lily are known as air purifiers because of their ability to absorb toxins from the air. For best results, put as many plants that clean the air as you can care for in the rooms you use most.
Fresh air for your family
Gorenje humidifiers provide your home with better air quality and humidity. They protect the whole family from dry air discomfort, breathing problems and stuffy noses. The right level of humidity reduces the problems caused by static electricity. But it’s not just about humidity. Optimal air quality makes everybody feel relaxed and invigorated. Using a Gorenje humidifier will take care of the well-being in your home.
You might also like to read: